We’re Hiring! Pickering Real Estate Area Specialist – Trust Realty Group
The Pickering Area Specialist is an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. He/she is attracted to a leadership role, believes in achieving results through empowering others and is well-liked for his/her optimistic, dynamic personality.
What Will You Do?
Hire, train, consult and hold accountable all Area Team Members. Prospect for seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close appointments to agreements, conduct high-level fiduciary needs analysis. Work with the Trust team to provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale. Market the home as appropriate. Responsible for identifying, contacting and obtaining appointments, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect is ready to buy or list. Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for sellers or buyers.Select homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers. Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighbourhoods, schools and all homeownership issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contract to close
- Negotiating for sellers
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contract to close
- Negotiating for buyers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Computer skills
- Real estate license
- 1-3 years of industry and sales experience
- Excellent at building rapport
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Know their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Good capacity of communicating effectively and for keeping people informed
- Strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality
About Trust Realty Group
No one knows a neighbourhood better than someone who lives there. That’s why Trust Realty Group team members who where we live – it gives us exclusive access to neighbourhood intel that we use to help our buyers and sellers make decisions with confidence.