We Are Hiring: Marketing Coordinator
Your Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Where you will work: Trust Realty Group Head Office – 227 ½ Brock Avenue, Toronto Ontario
Hours: Full Time (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM)
Reports to: Operations Manager & CEO
Who are we?
No one knows a neighbourhood better than someone who lives there.
That’s why Trust Realty Group team members work where we live—it gives us exclusive access to neighbourhood intel that we use to help our buyers and sellers make decisions with confidence.
Our inside scoop is our client’s strategic advantage.
We know the quirks of pricing, street by street, including the features that get top dollar. We know what’s around the corner—literally and figuratively—in terms of development applications, city planning decisions and other neighbourhood changes that may affect their real estate decisions. Timing is everything—and we know what properties are about to come on the market. Plus, we know the exclusive listings of other agents and information about what their buyers are looking for, giving our clients the inside track on what’s available and who’s looking.
We treat our client’s money like it’s our own.
Whether they are buying, selling, investing, leasing or renting, the right knowledge combined with smart marketing will put thousands of dollars in our client’s pocket.
Trust us—that’s something only a neighbourhood specialist can give them.
Who are we looking for?
The Marketing Coordinator is an individual who relishes the opportunity to follow, implement, and manage marketing systems with minimal supervision. The Marketing Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behaviour is persistence and stability.
The Marketing Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the Operations Manager and CEO in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Project manage and facilitate new agent onboarding
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest for TRG
- Manage and update company websites, perform weekly testing and check-ins of website
- Optimize and promote agent videos
- Monitor and provide updates to senior management on digital marketing activities
- Keep the Operations Manager informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Operations Manager – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Owner – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate, mostly daily
- Graphic design with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with video editing and optimization
- Working knowledge of MailChimp
- Social media savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
Want to apply? Send us:
A few paragraphs or a video introducing yourself
Your Resume (online, Word or PDF)