We Are Hiring: Project/Listing Coordinator
Come and work in a fun environment with great people. We are a high energy, fast-growing real estate team and we are looking for an all-star Project/Listing Coordinator!
Where you will work: Trust Realty Group Head Office – 227 ½ Brock Avenue, Toronto Ontario
Hours: Flexible based on Projects
Reports to: Monte Burris – CEO, Kathryn Macdonald – Operations Manager
Who are we?
No one knows a neighbourhood better than someone who lives there.
That’s why Trust Realty Group team members work where we live—it gives us exclusive access to neighbourhood intel that we use to help our buyers and sellers make decisions with confidence.
Our inside scoop is our client’s strategic advantage.
We know the quirks of pricing, street by street, including the features that get top dollar. We know what’s around the corner—literally and figuratively—in terms of development applications, city planning decisions and other neighbourhood changes that may affect their real estate decisions. Timing is everything—and we know what properties are about to come on the market. Plus, we know the exclusive listings of other agents and information about what their buyers are looking for, giving our clients the inside track on what’s available and who’s looking.
We treat our client’s money like it’s our own.
Whether they are buying, selling, investing, leasing or renting, the right knowledge combined with smart marketing will put thousands of dollars in our client’s pocket.
Trust us—that’s something only a neighbourhood specialist can give them.
Who are we looking for?
The Project/Listing Coordinator is an individual who thrives on overseeing multifaceted projects from start to finish. They are big-picture thinkers who know how piece together details for the best possible result. The Project/Listing Coordinator excels at working under the pressure of tight timelines, delegating tasks, and understands the importance of managing expectations and how to work on a budget. They are deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. They can work with little to no supervision in a fast-paced team environment. This person has immense focus and does not overwhelm easily; a high degree of tactful communication and the ability to say “no” when needed is key. This individual will have some understanding of design, handymen work, and is comfortable dealing with a variety of personalities.
The Project/Listing Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the Realtor Team and Managing Staff in achieving greater and greater levels of success, growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Meet with Staging Team, Realtors and Clients on staging consultations to analyze and a course of action for all listings.
- Track and monitor budget for all listings during the staging process
- Oversee logistics; including booking trades and managing timelines, communicating schedule with Staging Team, Realtors and Clients on an on-going basis
- Be the first point of contact in handling client inquiries or concerns during the staging/pre-list process
- Keep the Operations Manager informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Communication and time management
- Oversight of staging/pre-list process from start to finish
- Managing Client and Realtor expectations
- Logistical planning with trades, staging and clients
- Operations Manager – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Owner – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate, mostly daily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
This position is perfect for someone looking to work on a flexible, per-project basis. There is huge opportunity to take on more projects as we grow. Compensation is to be determined based on experience. This is not a job – it is a career with abundant opportunities within the team!
Want to apply? Send us:
A few paragraphs or a video introducing yourself
Your Resume (online, Word or PDF)