We Are Hiring: Client Care Coordinator
Come and work in a fun environment with great people. We are a high energy, fast-growing real estate team and we are looking for an all-star Client Care Coordinator!
Where you will work: Trust Realty Group Head Office – 227 ½ Brock Avenue, Toronto Ontario
Hours: Part to Full time (Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM)
Reports to: Kathryn Macdonald – Operations Manager, Monte Burris – CEO
Who are we?
No one knows a neighbourhood better than someone who lives there.
That’s why Trust Realty Group team members work where we live—it gives us exclusive access to neighbourhood intel that we use to help our buyers and sellers make decisions with confidence.
Our inside scoop is our client’s strategic advantage.
We know the quirks of pricing, street by street, including the features that get top dollar. We know what’s around the corner—literally and figuratively—in terms of development applications, city planning decisions and other neighbourhood changes that may affect their real estate decisions. Timing is everything—and we know what properties are about to come on the market. Plus, we know the exclusive listings of other agents and information about what their buyers are looking for, giving our clients the inside track on what’s available and who’s looking.
We treat our client’s money like it’s our own.
Whether they are buying, selling, investing, leasing or renting, the right knowledge combined with smart marketing will put thousands of dollars in our client’s pocket.
Trust us—that’s something only a neighbourhood specialist can give them.
Who are we looking for?
The Client Care Coordinator is an individual who relishes the opportunity to follow, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Client Care Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
The Client Care Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the Operations Manager and CEO in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Follow, implement, improve, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Maintain and update the operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling client inquiries or complaints
- Keep the Operations Manager informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- System implementation, improvement, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/vendor relations
- Operations Manager – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Owner – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate, mostly daily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
This is an entry level position perfect for someone looking to get quality administrative experience. Compensation is to be determined based on experience. This is not a job – it is a career with abundant opportunity for growth within the team!
Want to apply? Send us:
A few paragraphs or a video introducing yourself
Your Resume (online, Word or PDF)