We Are Hiring: Client Communications Specialist/Inbound Sales Associate
The Client Communications Specialist draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of the entire client database for the purpose of cultivating leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Client Communications Specialist activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
The main focus of this role will be to:
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Evaluate and inventory efficiencies of database technology – ensure all technology tools are effective, current and optimal.
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
This isn’t just a job- this is a career position in our fast paced, growing team. We offer way more than just a pay cheque; we believe every role has the opportunity and potential for exponential growth with the right candidate.
Please fill out contact form or email email@example.com.
Want to apply? Send us:
- A few paragraphs or a video introducing yourself
- Your Resume (online, Word or PDF)
(Non Licensed is OK!)
Please note: This position is based out of our Toronto office at the Dundas/Dufferin area