We Are Hiring: Director of Expansion
Who are we?
No one knows a neighbourhood better than someone who lives there.
That’s why Trust Realty Group team members work where we live—it gives us exclusive access to neighbourhood intel that we use to help our buyers and sellers make decisions with confidence.
Our inside scoop is our client’s strategic advantage.
We know the quirks of pricing, street by street, including the features that get top dollar. We know what’s around the corner—literally and figuratively—in terms of development applications, city planning decisions and other neighbourhood changes that may affect their real estate decisions. Timing is everything—and we know what properties are about to come on the market. Plus, we know the exclusive listings of other agents and information about what their buyers are looking for, giving our clients the inside track on what’s available and who’s looking.
We treat our client’s money like it’s our own.
Whether they are buying, selling, investing, leasing or renting, the right knowledge combined with smart marketing will put thousands of dollars in our client’s pocket.
Trust us—that’s something only a neighbourhood specialist can give them.
Who is the Trust Realty Group Director of Expansion?
The Director of Expansion is responsible for the development and growth of all Expansion Partners in North America and globally. This will include recruitment of all Expansion Partners, leaders and assistance in hiring of all Regional Directors, attraction of future Regional Directors and leadership talent for Trust Realty Group Expansion.
Expansion should be viewed as a focus on agent count, real estate units and volume sold, market share, as well as per agent productivity. The Director of Expansion will focus on initiatives that drive agent attraction, agent production, agent retention and leadership. The Director of Expansion will oversee any additional activities necessary to facilitate the expansion of Trust Realty Group Expansion into markets across the country and around the world.
- Responsible for meeting production, recruitment and profitability targets as mutually agreed upon with the CEO
- Expected to build strong relationship with the leaders of the local Market Centers in Expansion Territories as well as the Regional KWRI management team in Expansion Regions
- Expected to recruit and manage all members of the Expansion Hub directly with CEO
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all Expansion Partners. This may be done directly or indirectly through the management of a Regional Director
- Expected to develop expert knowledge regarding all macroeconomic indicators related to the residential housing market for renters, buyers, sellers, builders and developers
- Keep the Operations Manager informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Expected to adapt to market changes as needed to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of all activities managed by the centralized Expansion Hub(s)
- Expected to provide ample opportunity for growth and advancement of all expansion Hub personnel, Expansion Partners and any members of the Expansion Management Team
Want to apply? Send us:
A few paragraphs or a video introducing yourself
Your Resume (online, Word or PDF)