We Are Hiring: Lead Expansion Agent
Where you will work: Trust Realty Group – KW Bellevue
Reporting to: CEO-Monte Burris, Expansion Director
Who are we?
Trust Realty Group is a Real Estate Team with a sophisticated and proven platform and systems that allow real estate agents to save time and money so they can serve their clients better than any other agent, close more transactions and make more money.
The mission of the Trust Realty Group is to be the premier neighbourhood focused real estate team for buying, selling, leasing and investing in the world. Trust Realty Group provides the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the hyper local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
As Neighbourhood and Area Specialists, we are real estate agents who choose to work in the neighbourhoods we live in. We are committed and active members of the community, who care about what’s going on, and how that affects the people living there. And it’s this experience that gives Trust Realty Group Specialists the exclusive neighbourhood intel and insights that will help you make decisions with confidence.
Who are we looking for?
The Lead Expansion Agent is an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. He/She is attracted to leadership roles, believes in achieving results through empowering others, and is well-liked for his/her optimistic, dynamic personality and respected for their professionalism and hard work.
The Lead Expansion Agent leads the Expansion team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Neighbourhood and Area Specialist Agents and Agent Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Lead Expansion Agent prospects for leads daily (includes identifying and calling for sale by owner and expired listing candidates), closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements, and then provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy and staging a home for sale. He/She will market a home or work in tandem with an Assistant to launch a marketing campaign. He/She will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. Upon receiving an offer, the Lead Expansion Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Lead Expansion Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate, and regularly practising scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in team members and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities, coaching, and mentoring as well.
What will you do?
- Work extensively with the Expansion Director to Recruit, Hire, train, consult, and hold accountable all Neighbourhood and Area Specialist Agents
- Coach and motivate Neighbourhood and Area Specialists
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Market the home as appropriate
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners and expireds, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Neighbourhood and Area Specialist Agents and Assistants
- Negotiate for buyers and sellers
- Neighbourhood and Area Specialist Agents – daily
- Clients – daily
- Expansion Director – daily
- Director of Operations – daily
- Neighbourhood and Area Specialist Agents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Computer skills
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 2-3 years of industry and sales experience
- Ambitious and growth oriented
Commission with TRG Expansion Bonuses
Equity in TRG Expansion
TRG Profit Share
Want to apply? Send us:
A few paragraphs or a video introducing yourself
Your Resume (online, Word or PDF)